Consulting Services For All Aspects Of Illinois Family Law
Family law is a highly nuanced area that frequently evolves with new legislation and court decisions. If you’re facing a family law issues in your own life, the outcome can have a lasting impact on your future. If you’re an attorney facing a novel or complex case, you and your client may benefit from enlisting the guidance of a seasoned lawyer on a consulting basis.
Skilled Guidance On A Broad Array Of Family Law Issues
At J. Chapski Family Law Consulting LLC, I provide family law consulting services for clients and lawyers alike. I’m John Chapski, the firm’s founder and a family law attorney with more than 30 years of experience. I draw on that experience to help clients navigate family law issues such as:
- Divorce (dissolution of marriage) and the myriad of considerations that accompany divorce, including spousal maintenance (alimony) and property division
- Complex divorce issues such as business valuations, asset protection, prefiling strategies and division of retirement assets, including pensions, 401(k)s and restricted stock units
- Prenuptial/antenuptial agreements
- Child custody (allocation of parental responsibilities), parenting time and child support
- Paternity cases
- Guidance on lawyer selection as well as attorney fees, retainers and hourly rates
- Domestic violence issues, including civil no-contact orders and orders of protection
I stay on top of the latest legal developments affecting all these issues so I can provide trusted advice and strategies, whether my clients are just starting the divorce process or they need help addressing a pending matter.
The Value I Provide: Tailored Guidance And Proactive Strategies To Avoid Missteps
In each of these areas, I work closely with clients to provide tailored and thoughtful strategies. While I don’t represent clients in court, my consulting services are designed to provide valuable guidance. My skill set includes anticipating and avoiding missteps. My goal is to help you work toward your objectives in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
Find Out How I Can Help You Develop A Strategy For Success
The stakes are frequently high in family law cases. You (or your client’s) family, children, finances and future may all hang in the balance. I can help chart a course toward success.